Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First Challenge in about 2 years

If you have ever read my blog in the past, you know I was quite the challenge girl before. I decided it would be fun to check out some challenge blogs again, this one is from Scrapjacked. The layout to "jack" this week is by Celine Nevarro.

Here is her original:


And here is my take on it:

First, I want to say, it is not this crooked in real life! Hers is a lot different from my regular style, which was not too easy for me, but I like the way it came out. I tried to stay true to her design. I used some glimmer mist on pink cardstock in marshmallow, bubble gum, and peppermint stick, some Smash tapes, martha stewart labels, and I used a stamp from Unity and stamped some hearts. Okay, I stamped A LOT of hearts. I got a little carried away,  in fact. But it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, welcome back!! Loving your layout! By the way the cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Your comments always make me smile and mean a lot to me.
xoxo