Monday, February 20, 2012

Project Life Weeks 6 and 7 plus a layout

I feel more comfortable calling this Project Life because I broke down and ordered some of the "official" page protectors. They aren't here yet, but I have become obsessed. I am loving this project. Suddenly I'm pulling out embellishments, stickers and trims that I have had in my stash for years. I also am getting better at filling the boxes. Can't wait for the new ones to arrive. I am officially going to  have more page protector styles than I know what to do with.

I alternate weeks with my ex husband for custody. Week 6 was a non-child week. The theme at Scrapbooker's Inner Circle was "Just Breathe".


How do I relax? Let's see...I do get a manicure (glitter please!), I sit in front of my computer with a cup of coffee. Week 6 brought snow, the perfect kind too, not enough to shovel, and melted by noon! At school, my son made me a fruit tart. I also took a picture of my messy desk at work, just because I spend so much time at work, it's part of my life so why not? Here are some close ups:



Week 7 was a busy week. Valentine's Day happened. We also did some neat things with the cub scouts. We made paper bag kites, and went to a soup kitchen. I have the best valentine in the whole world.


I made a yummy red velvet cake for Valentine's Day (see previous post). The kid loves to lick the spoon. Also, he figured out how to play "Hanging with friends" and message me. Fun! Close Ups below:






Finally, I did a layout. My kid reads in bed every night with a flashlight. One of those things I will remember forever:

I originally was putting the full size layouts in the same album, but I think I need a separate album because at this rate I'm going to need two anyway.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. Your comments always make me smile and mean a lot to me.
xoxo